MoneyStrands 2018 FinTech Scholarship - Application
Apply Today for the MoneyStrands 2018 FinTech Scholarship competition!
Please answer 1 of the following questions below in an essay between 500 and 750 words long.
- How would you define your relationship with your bank(s)? Is it more of a Tinder fling or a long-term commitment? Feel free to be creative with your essay as long as you stick to the subject of your current banking situation and where you might expect it to go in the future.
- What is the toughest financial difficulty of being a student (i.e. paying tuition, paying for school books, paying rent, etc.?) and how do you plan on managing it?
- If you could save for a life goal (i.e. buy a sports car, buy a house, do a trip around the world) how would you budget for it it?
How to Apply
Please send your finished essay, answering 1 of the prior questions, to us through email: email@example.com. For the subject line of the email please use: MoneyStrands 2018 FinTech Scholarship Application
The body of the email should contain the following information:
- Your full name.
- The email you used to register.
- Your phone number.
- The college or university you are enrolled in.
- To the email please attach a word document with the essay that you have written that is between 500 and 750 words long.
The MoneyStrands 2018 Fintech Scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who best answers the essay question in a manner that is very well written, clear, precise, and easy to understand.
Your essay must be sent no later than the December 31, 2017 deadline. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
After the judging has been completed, the winner will be notified after January 20, 2018 by the email they provided.
The winner will be selected by January 20, 2018.
Use of MoneyStrands FinTech Scholarship money
The MoneyStrands FinTech Scholarship winner understands and accepts that the Scholarship money will be sent directly to the winner’s university and shall be used only for tuition and/or education-related purposes.The Scholarship is non-transferable, applies only to tuition, and does not result in a cash payment to the student.